Saturday, June 30, 2007

Midnights on the boardwalk

Why is it that I feel more comfortable with almost strangers, then people I've known for years? Less judging- less pressure. More freedom, within its limits. Why is it I've been able to talk to boys lately, but not my girls?
I had an amazing night last night- I went to a local band show with my friends Graeme and Aaron. We were so casual, I lit things on fire and realised I was a pyro. We made really lame jokes, one about aaron dating a sheep, and just talked the night away. Teasing each other.
I feel way too comfortable curling up with my guy friends. Its probably not a good thing.
Fuck it.

Pat came over today, and I didnt realise I worry him so much. I need to shape up majorly.

Danielle and I better do something akward tommorow- I need a girl day. I love hanging with the boys a bit too much, and I havent seen her in ages.

What on earth is the Teenage Summer doing to me? Im loosing all my former ways, and Im starting to like it.

No comments: